jeudi 6 juin 2019

Gorechosen again !


Hello mighty warriors!

We just had another game of Gorechosen yesterday.
Dave defended his title as a furious-bloody-khorny berzerker, facing Sergi, myself and Christian who replaced Israel this time. Let's get some skulls!




As I said, petit-Christian joined us this time. I secretly promised myself to get his skull :)






Sergi and Christian start figthing on their side, Dave and I do the same on ours...




And my super-violent fighter decapitates Dave's! First blood, first fresh skull for the throne of skulls!


Then I crossed the arena to join the melee. Christian was already severly injured, I tried to block him between my warrior and Sergi's, but did not manage to kill him.


Sergi killed him in one final mighty blow. It sounds like it is going to be between you and me, my old ennemy...


Finally, sergi was clearly to severly injured to face my Blood Warrior Champion. I sliced his whole body with my spear, in an ocean of warm blood. VICTORY !!!


Dave handing his trophy over. Who will be the next champion of the arena? 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.